Someone just lost 20 pounds without counting calories, getting crazy over dieting, restricting oneself, and eating whatever and whenever she wants to.
How is this even possible? All we’ve been told and have done is being wary of what we eat, controlling and counting everything.
Hypnosis for permanent weight loss goal is to help you have peace of mind and give you freedom regardless of whether you are dieting or not.
Lisa, a former student of Hypnosis, has gone to extraordinary measures and worked on her mindset to be where she is today, 20 pounds less, without even thinking about it.
Permanent weight loss is about just that, losing it over time when we consistently focus on our goal of paying attention to what our body needs and wants, choosing the food we want, whatever that is.
How you just can’t lose weight when you say you’re okay, but deep inside, something’s not aligned.
It’s about time you get support and take action for your emotional mastery.
“Here at Hypnosis for permanent weight loss, we really look at having your life fit into this program. So it’s not about diet stuff, telling you what you can’t do or what you can do, or that you can weigh yourself or not weigh yourself or clear your pantry or not clear your pantry. We want you to be living your life the way that you normally would so that when you’re not in this program, so that when you’re out there in real life, so that when you’re not on a diet, that you get to have inner peace and freedom all the time.”
– Leslie Thornton
What you will learn from today’s episode:
- 00:26 – Important announcement
- 02:20 – Sharing a client testimonial – How she was at the end of the rope, but then she took action and support
- 04:13 – What that choice of doing away with weighing herself on the scale boil down to
- 05:48 – How Lisa finally weighed herself and lost weight without dieting without even planning to
- 06:46 – What Lisa’s weight loss says about permanent weight loss
- 07:39 – Hypnosis for permanent weight loss goal
- 09:27 – Why should you learn to tackle the voice inside you that says, ‘what’s wrong with you?’
- 10:20 – How you can’t just lose it when you pretend everything’s okay internally
- 11:14 – Face your fear and take action
Connect With Leslie Thornton: