You know, that one like…
Go to school to study something that ensures you get a secure paying job,
Go to school to study your passion.
There is a reason that is a debate, and I’m not touching it! 😉
I’ll tell ya what I know based on my experience regarding this debate…
I studied nursing; I was ensured that secure, paying job; I got that job
While I learned a lot and have NO regrets…
Within about 2 years…
I had to get the hell out of there!!
My body was
TELLING SCREAMING at me that it was time to leave that job with feelings/experiences of:
- Poor health choices-overeating, drinking, smoking
- Getting sick more frequently than normal
- Constant fatigue
- At one point, I even broke down to my boyfriend crying and said, “I feel like my soul is being sucked out of my body…” And it was, my friends, it was.
Before I learned to trust my body, I didn’t understand that when I FELT uncomfortable things, it’s a time to STOP and ask,
“Where am I out of alignment in my life that is causing my body/mind to react in this way?”
If you are experiencing what I experienced right now in your life, take a tip from me,
Don’t ignore your feelings!
The longer you let this go, the more likely you’ll be headed down a path of DIS-EASE…there’s a reason diseases are called that…
You deserve and are worthy of being happy, healthy, free, and joyous, all the days of your life.
My Offering to Help!!
This June 16, 17, 18 I am holding a “Live Your Dream Life Retreat” at the Great Sacandaga Lake in the beautiful, peaceful Adirondack mountains.
Come away with:
- Less doubt-that what you’re feeling is not valid, “I shouldn’t feel this way because…” There are no should’s when it comes to what is right for YOU
- More confidence-that you can start moving in a direction that feels more meaningful to YOU (Whatever you are feeling deep down inside IS YOUR TRUTH.
- Validation-that you are AMAZING and TOTALLY capable of making your dreams come true (There is NO doubt here).
- Support-from me, who is walking the walk of living my dream life and wants nothing more than for other people to experience this amazing journey AND support from the amazing people who have also committed to their dreams/life satisfaction with us in June
- Motivation-to begin taking powerful steps in the right direction of living a meaningful and purposeful life that is right for YOU
Ohh..I can hear your inner gremlins now:
“But…I’ve already invested SO much time, energy, and money into the path I am on RIGHT NOW, I can’t possibly think about doing something completely different!!”
Ask yourself this, my friends: How much more money, time, and energy would you waste by not thinking about this stuff NOW, by continuing to push these feelings off, like oh, I’ll get used to it in time…NO!!! STOP!!! I tried to lie to myself too, and let me tell you what happened, IT GOT WORSE!! YOU CANNOT DENY YOUR TRUTH. PERIOD. If you are miserable now, and decide to invest in doing something to transform this uncomfortable state you’re in, you WILL be saving yourself from 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years!!!!! of being even MORE EFFING MISERABLE and probably rather sick!!! You’re not going to settle for that!! You wouldn’t be here if you were!
So what makes more sense, to consider this now and BE SURE that what you’re doing now is right, or make this decision years from now after even more money, time, and energy have been wasted trying to make this work?
Your time is NOW. Like it, or not. AND I am here for you for every step of the way because I know this ish is NOT easy!! I worked with my coach for 9 months before leaving my job…
COMMIT FOR YOURSELF
COMMIT FOR YOUR LIFE.
And..for GOD’S SAKE!
COMMIT FOR ALL THE LIVES OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU’LL TOUCH FROM LEARNING HOW TO BE THE EXAMPLE OF HOW POWERFUL IT IS TO LISTEN TO AND HONOR YOUR AMAZING, AMAZING HEART.
This is for you.
Please contact me for more information.
Much much love,