1) Match and mirror someone’s
a) physiology-posture, gestures, breathing, blinking, eye movements, amount of eye contact
b) tonality-tone, tempo, timbre (quality), volume
c) language-if someone says, “Cool” a lot, say “Cool” a lot too! If someone uses the words “feels” or “sees” or “hears,” use the same sensory language as he or she does
You can know you’ve achieved rapport when..
1) You recognize that the person’s physiology, tonality, and words are the same/similar to those you are using
2) Notice if you feel any kind of excitement, or sense of being at ease as you speak
3) You or the other person feels like you’ve met each other before
4) If the other person follows your body language or conversation topic
5) When you sincerely appreciate and like the other person-they probably feel the same about you!
Congrats! Now that you’ve built rapport, what are you going to do ??
What is your unique gift to offer the world?
Find out by signing up to work on what your life purpose is!
Fill out the form below! For more NLP Visit ModernJedi.com!