1. Stated positively: I want freedom of mind, body, spirit to learn what I want to learn, do what I want to do, say what I want to say, love who or what I want to love without ever having to worry about financial constraints. I want all others to know that they, too, can have whatever it is they truly desire. I’d like to make it my life’s work to show others this possibility and guide them down their own paths.
2. Present situation: I am learning what I want to learn. I have enough freedom of time and money to work on meeting my goals, and coaching my clients. Day to day with everyone I encounter, I offer positive, supportive perspectives and attitudes that boosts people’s confidence and productivity and makes for a better work environment. I always make time to keep a balance in my own life of mind, body, spirit.
3. Evidence of procedure: When I have what I want, I will be making my own schedule day to day. I will work when I want to work, sleep when I want to sleep, play when I want to play. I will be generating residual income from the work that I have already done. I will be overwhelmed with feelings of love, peace, warmth, comfort, and freedom.
4. I will know when I have achieved my goal when… work feels like play.
5. This outcome will allow me to be with my family, my community, my country, and myself, contributing my gifts and my learned skill sin a comprehensive, holistic manner.
6. My goal is for everyone who is led to me on their paths for one reason or another.
7. I know my goal will happen when…I trust and have faith that it will happen when it’s supposed to happen, with whom it should happen with.
8. The resources I have now are lots of coaches-NLP/hypnosis, marketing, financial, career transition, meditation coaches, the internet that allows me to search whatever I want, whenever I want and connect with all kinds of people and ideas-MeetUp groups. I need to work on my residual income business, apply to more TedTalks, and create workshops for more clients. I do have it all now.
9. I want this because I want the best for others and for myself. I want this because I care about the future of humanity. I will gain feelings of having an enriched, abundant life, that allows me to continue experiencing the world and freedom day to day. I will lose… some close friendships by continuing to play big. If I get it, I will have the freedom I want to travel, to create, to learn, to teach/coach, to love and others will have the confidence and ability to get what they want. If I get it, I won’t be working in the medical field anymore, which will distance me from people who could benefit from my work or be stakeholders. If I don’t get it, it will be because of some external event that I would have accepted to be part of my new path, and that would be amazing too! If I don’t get it, I won’t …feel like I’m truly living out my destiny in this physical life.
More NLP HERE!!
To work on your goals with a coach, Fill out the form Below!